Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Transition into autumn clothing

A love of mine is...

comfy oversized jumpers. They are perfect for this weather (here in England), where it's getting awfully cold and tempting to just hide under a duvet sized coat instead. This makes big cosy jumpers my go-to outfit choice at the moment, but to add a little glam and jazz up a simple outfit, I have paired this one with a leather effect skirt. Leather skirts are all the rage at the moment and such a good item to invest in as they look good with nearly everything. Try pairing one with a statement blouse, a simple band tee or for a bold look a faux fur coat or gillet.





Jumper: H&M, £8
Coat: Vintage (my mums!)
Skirt: H&M, £5
Sunglasses: H&M, £2
Bobble hat: Primark, £2
Boots: H&M, £10

The perfect way to transition your wardrobe into autumnal attire is by introducing warmer clothes one piece at a time. Ordinarily, I would have paired a leather skirt with a small tee, and now it's a lot colder, I'm adding a warm jumper and swapping the sandals for boots. Neutrals, browns and burgundy colours are also all perfect for this season, and if you're ever in need of inspiration look to the trees and the fallen leaves for a beautiful blend of fall shades.  

On another note, who's excited for Christmas?! I won't lie, I have been feeling the Christmas-sy mood and excitement for a while now. I think this season might just be as exciting as the hot summery months we left behind, the only downside (fellow fashion bloggers will relate) being how hard it is to take outfit pictures in these super cold temperatures! But, it's a great opportunity for exciting blog ideas and Christmas wish lists and this year I'm on the lookout for the perfect pair of cute wintery PJ's!

Get the look

All of the items photographed are now out of stock or unavailable (old stock) so I have found similar ones below at the best prices I could find for you :)

28 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, I always go for leather skirts and knits in Autumn/Winter! Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. I always forget about leather skirts, but they are perfect for this time of the year!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they're perfect for this weather especially when wearing tights too! :)

      Delete
  3. That pom pom hat is so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove oversized jumpers. Can't have enough x

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh same! They're the comfiest clothing! :)

      Delete
  5. oh my goodness your legs look so cold lol, I am living in the fleece lined legging at the moment, but the jumper would look super cute with those too, love the look though, you look incredible :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wasn't too cold as I'm wearing skin coloured tights and it was quite sunny! Fleece lined leggings sound amazingly warm! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Such a great post. I usually just jump straight into trackie bottoms and baggy jumpers, not exactly fashion forward I know! lol. That skirt looks lovely on you
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I do that quite often too, you're not alone! Ah thanks lovely :)

      Delete
  7. Mini skirt and beanie: stuff I like !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so autumn chic! love the pompom on the beanie! :)

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so nice! I love the coat :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your outfit. Awesome post.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous - I am in love with this look, perfect for the autumn days and juts stunning! Love the location too, so, so pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sunnies and beanie! Also love how everything here is so affordable :)

    xoxo
    Sea Salt Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots... i'm SO jealous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. In Poland is ugly winter :( beautiful outfit dear! waiting for new post!

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/725/523/869/

    ReplyDelete